Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sazer X ending Song - Hilarious

Theees eeas agh heelariuus Veediiioo e soo on akto at Thee End uf thee prugram culd Saiza Ax.
e Jast canut stap laughiing evory taym ay see thees...



gaga goo ga lieq omg this pagee ishh soooo KOOL maaaan ! xoxoxox gaga goo ! what i yam trynaa say isdhh, hi my name ishh bharat wilde and i livee in Thomson. i yam totally hip = hop bro ! lieq i lovee this frikken pagee itsz HOT ! ai yam buzzinqq man, lolsz this is trippy bro ! weo bahh bahh bahh erbody. ohhh& before i go id like too make a shoutout too my bestest most koolest chickiesz in thaa world. Byee and Byee See Yu tamoro!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Bermuda
I really i am to amazing to fill this part up by myself. You could do it for me. Just make sure you use gloves :)