Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tatoo on the eye?

Ok this video Just freaked me out.I cant imagine myself with lenses because Im too scared to put them on and this is like shoving an ink pen (more of a needle) into my eye?How can he even see? Yucks.

People these days need to give themselves a break seriously. People care only about the things nowadays: Money, Fashion, Bare Appearance, Uniqueness, Study, Fame, and last but not least one of the original is greed. People just want to be 1st in studies to have more money and to be the most unique. Most, Most, Most. Why cant people just settle and strive to be a better person instead? Yes these things are important but you definitely cannot place them ahead of yourselves. This is just plain wrong, And quite simply its like Sacrificing a picture of yourself in the newspaper for your life, Its like screaming Hey monster "Dont rip that piece of newspaper, Rip me instead!"

"If we do not end war - war will end us.  Everybody says that, millions of people believe it, and nobody does anything." said by H.G Wells, has some reference to this topic. We look at these people in disgust and give them nasty looks but in the end when it all matters do we actually say anything to them in their face? NO. 

Humans are becoming bad to worse. That just summarizes it all up and although my blog is supposed to be funny and meant for people to laugh i just had to say this. And as a human i am saying that i am shamed that i belong to a generation that resorts to such despicable acts like transforming themselves into some weird cartoon character.

Peace,
Bharat



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Bermuda
I really i am to amazing to fill this part up by myself. You could do it for me. Just make sure you use gloves :)